Wednesday, May 18, 2011

People I Know: Mike Lopez

People I Know posts are simply that. It is me, talking about people I know. I am doing this for two reasons: 1. Mike Lopez asked me to write a post about him. 2. I don't have anything better to do. Hit the comments if you want to be featured, or if you have suggestions about other areas that I should cover. Enjoy!
Mike Lopez at his most adorable
Name: Mike Lopez

Race: Presumably Mexican, although I've never asked.

Met: Late August of 2004, freshmen year at Marquette High, in Mr. Ralphson's  Biblical Literature Class. He wore a hoodie that mispelled his name as "Lopes".  He referred to me Chris Schwaylay. Possibly the only class we had together, although I don't remember.
Mike Lopez as I first met him
Graduated High School: In 2008 from Marquette University High School

Attended College at: University of Wisconsin Madison for a year and half where he reportedly became the president of the fraternity TKE. Then took a semester of and worked 1-3 jobs before returning to school.

Attends school at: University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (supposedly)

Likes to: Go bowling, see movies, drink, be social, smile, laugh, watch Scrubs, limbo under his car door while singing the limbo song

Works as: An orderly at a hospital, St. Lukes in Milwaukee, I'm not allowed to visit

Once: Lived in an apartment, now lives at home

Has: A girlfriend named Kristin, whose last name I did not know until four months ago even though they have been dating since high school; more zinc and copper in his hair than the average human being, signifies intelligence (might be a lie)

Is: President of a medical association organization at UWM that he "co-started" (whatever that means)

Wears: Glasses (frequently)

Favorite foods: Chipotle, Little Ceasar's, Taco Bell, Jimmy John's

Wants: To be a doctor, or at least that's what he tells me

Smells: Just kidding, I don't smell him...often

Won't: Shower before taking an exam, or cut his hair in the week leading up to exam, believes hair and dirt retain knowledge

Annoyed by: This sound

And that's Mike Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment