Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie Review Catchup Week

I said at some point on this blog I would start doing movie reviews. I figure with summer well underway, now is a good time to start. however I'm going to with movies I've seen this past semester. There are seven of them, hopefully I'll crank out one a day for the next week, and then be all caught for more timely posts through the rest of the summer. I'll be going in the chronological order in which I saw each film, which is not necessarily the chronological order in which they were released. Some (read: most)of these movies will no longer be in theaters, and some might even be available soon on DVD. Also I haven't decided yet how exactly I will be grading these movies, so I will be trying a variety of options to see what works best. There is the five star, the four star, the letter grade, and 10 point scales. As always head to the comments for which scale you would like me to use, or if there is one I have not mentioned that I should be trying out as well. Here is a list of the movies I will be reviewing:
1. Hall Pass
2. Take Me Home Tonight
3. Cedar Rapids
4. Sucker Punch
5. Paul
6. Fast Five
7. Thor

No comments:

Post a Comment