Thursday, June 16, 2011

Something New About My Blog

If you came here looking for an amazing revelation about an entirely new direction this blog is taking, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you (for now). However if you came here looking for something interesting to read, well I might still need to disappoint you.

Take a look on the right hand navigation of this blog and you will notice a new feature: My Blog List. This a list of a few of my friends' blogs. Check them out, and if you have a blog, and you're my friend, I'll throw your blog on that list too. Here's a quick run down of what those blogs are about and a little something about the people who run them.

Ray O'Brien's The Hot and Bothered Effect the oldest blog on this list, even older than my blog. Ray is my sister's friend and we share a love of pop-culture and boots. Ray blog's about a lot of stuff and takes a long time to do it. Not that this a bad thing, rarely will you find a blog with thoughts as well laid out as his. Also, it has pictures with funny captions, usually much more clever than mine.

Andrew Bray's Travel Blog chronicles his study abroad semester in Spain and his various travels around Europe. Andrew Bray is my friend from high school, a skilled chef, and lives on a lake during is free time. Highly insightful (though nowhere near as detailed as my posts about Pittsburgh), and filled with dry humor and fantastic photos, it's almost as good as being there. (But probably not) Catch it now while he still updates it, because I'm pretty sure he's home tomorrow.

Claire Westlie's Untitled Blog and Sasha Zweifelhoffer's Blog That's Refreshingly Sweet All Over are still in very early stages of development and I won't try and inaccurately describe them. That being said they are humorous and heartfelt. They both go to St. Norbert College, and work on the paper with me, and according to Sasha, are basically the same person.

So check them out they may be worth your time, especially if you have a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment