Sunday, September 9, 2012

An Open Invitation to Readers

I'm looking to diversify the content of this blog and I thought who better to ask for help than my own readers. I know this blog reaches a limited audience, but I am hoping that by offering a wider variety of issues, topics, and writing styles, I will attract more people.

I know many people out there are bloggers themselves, attempted bloggers or potential bloggers, so I offer you a chance to publish your opinions here. If you already have a blog, it never hurts to do a little cross promotion. If you've started a blog and stopped either because you're too busy or couldn't think of enough ideas to sustain writing everyday, think of this as a way to get back into it without the pressure. If you've never blogged before and want to give it a shot, here's the opportunity.

My main problem is there are a limited number of topics I can write about intelligently. Therefore, I need people who have the knowledge of other areas of interests, like sports, politics and well, quite a few others. Plus, it never hurts to have a second opinion on the things I normally comment on anyway.

If you're interested, contact me by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post. Otherwise, leave me a message on Facebook or Twitter. If I can get enough people contributing regularly I'll probably even change the name of this blog to make it more inclusive.

So let me know if you're interested, even of its just a one off piece, I'm more than happy to publish it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment